5 Birds

Paul M

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In this PS intensive work, I took 5 of my favorite bird shots and combined them into one for my portfolio. C&C is not necessary but always welcome, I basically wanted to share hoping you would enjoy it as much as I do.

Interesting idea, would make a nice business card

xtort, thanks ;) I appreciate the kind words and I was going to use it as the cover for my portfolio but I didn't think to use it for a card. Thanks again for the idea :thumbup:

-Paul

Yup! :) I think thats a good idea, it would make an awesome portfolio cover.

Neat Idea but the pics are not proportional to each other. Pics 1, 2 & 4 need to be cropped more to fit with the other two.

Actually, all the pictures are the same width, and are all angled to the same degree both positive on the left and negative on the right, and the height of all the pictures are all within 10 pixels of each other. :mrgreen: So yes, they are proportionate. It may be the background color that makes it appear off....but they are all tilted and angled exactly to the same degree except for the center one which isn't angled at all.

Actually, all the pictures are the same width, and are all angled to the same degree both positive on the left and negative on the right, and the height of all the pictures are all within 10 pixels of each other. :mrgreen: So yes, they are proportionate. It may be the background color that makes it appear off....but they are all tilted and angled exactly to the same degree except for the center one which isn't angled at all.

Perhaps I did not express it well enough. Trying again - The subjects in the photos 1, 2 & 4 are small in comparison to the other two.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back