Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Idaho21, Mar 14, 2009.
Here are 5 pics that I took today. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
I like number 1 the best.
1) Nice photo but stick in foreground it distracting to me
2&5) are kind of boring
Love the sunset photos, beautiful colors
I guess I am different I like 3 4 and 5 the best.
1. is under exposed a bit and the subject doesnt really hold me. Its flowing water traveling down a small little drop.
2. Dont care for at all. The conversion to B&W is a little harsh.
3. Is pretty centered as far as composition goes but it works in this shot.
4. I personally would have moved the horizon up a little in this shot to around the bottom thrid of the shot.
5. Nice shot. A little stark I wish there was something for a subject in the shot. The shot overall is nice. I like it because it is not something I get to see at all living in Upstate NY.
I like the last one.. you can see the color of the soil changing....
The first one I like the motion.. 
Out of the pics that I have listed, I really like the sunset pics and the last pic, #5.
#1 was my first try at trying to capture the flowing water look, and this happened to be where I was taking pics.
#2 is pretty boring. I just figured I'd post it here.
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I really like #1, but right where the water flows over the log there is a stick standing up that bugs me. The branch in the foreground isn't that big of a deal for me, just part of the natural surroundings.
#2 I don't care for - just seems uninteresting to me.
Love #3 & #4
# 5 - I would like to have seen a bit more of the sky, but still a nice shot.
i like #1, but that stick in the foreground is distracting me.
#3 is really nice, and I agree about the distracting foreground in #1.
#1 kick ass I love those water shots like that....
Separate names with a comma.