5 Photos for C+C from hopefully almost not a newbie

Is #5 a pet?

Actually, the more I look at 5, I like the composition b/c of the shot being under the subject showing a bit of fence. I think its the small Aperture (small Fstop) that might be my issue with it. The nose is in crisp focus, then it trails off from there. If the ears were in the DOF, it might have sat better with me.

I kinda like the composition on #5 myself...
I'm not dogging your shot man, just giving a bit of critique lol, no need to justify that you like it :)

Actually, the more I look at 5, I like the composition b/c of the shot being under the subject showing a bit of fence. I think its the small Aperture (small Fstop) that might be my issue with it. The nose is in crisp focus, then it trails off from there. If the ears were in the DOF, it might have sat better with me.

I kinda like the composition on #5 myself...
I'm not dogging your shot man, just giving a bit of critique lol, no need to justify that you like it :)

Wasn't intending to come across defensive and never had the impression you were dogging me. Everybody has personal tastes. Criticism and feedback is totally what I'm looking for when i post on here, all good. :thumbup:

cjkriebel.... why the Thanks on post #13? Just curious because of the back peddling? The fact he made erroneous comments and then spewed BS to make himself sound knowledgeable? Sorry Geaux, this is not a slam on you, but part and parcel of the lemming syndrome. You happen to be caught in the middle...... oh wait, you're the culprit. :lol: but only by design. No blood, no foul. (We've had our little chat already).

This is why I abhor the Thanks system. It's useless in so many ways,

There is ever-so-slightly some noise on #4, but it is also quite possible to be air pollution rather than camera noise. I think the former.

gsm275..... damn shame about the focus on #9.

I think 6 is quite cool, the crazy pic on the wall of some random body that is dead or something weird, that was taken in the dungeon looking room then put back on the wall for everyone to see what went down there. hmm kinda creepy.

I really like numbers 1 and 3!

I think 6 is quite cool, the crazy pic on the wall of some random body that is dead or something weird, that was taken in the dungeon looking room then put back on the wall for everyone to see what went down there. hmm kinda creepy.

Was a very creepy place. That picture was taken in Tuol Seng in Cambodia which was a high school that during the Cambodia genocide was turned into a make-shift prison and torture facilty. It's now remains as a memorial and museum. One of the most surreal places i've ever been.

amazing photos love your range of shots.. and skills.. landscape.. photojournalism.. portrait.. architecture..

great stuff love to see more from you!!

They are fantastic and filled with feeling. The second one should be bent that way. It makes the statue look more life-like and powerful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back