[5 pics] Ride

Stillwater

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fixed-gear parking garage shoot. C&C is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Wonderful shot!!!

is this a fixed-gear bicycle with no brakes? oh, these are hard to ride! nice shots!

is this a fixed-gear bicycle with no brakes? oh, these are hard to ride! nice shots!

Yeah there are a bunch of us that ride up at my school, some even try and label us a 'bike gang'. Haha, thanks for commenting!

Thank you kanmai!

Are they all selfs?
Timed selfs?
Camera on tripod?
Outcome not certain (as in: I wonder where I will be when the camera releases)?
If so: wow.
How many did you really take?

Not selfs, sorry LaFoto. But now you've given me the urge and when it stops raining, I'm doing tripod selfs! Gracias :)

I really like that last one. The others are cool and document the riding well, and are probably especially neat to those who know what a no handed skid is, but overall the one that truly stands out artistically is the last. It is shot in a way that most people would not think to try, and it works really well. The light play is fantastic. I would love to see him in the same composition doing a big flared out skid with the front wheel pointed in the way of the viewer.

I really like that last one. The others are cool and document the riding well, and are probably especially neat to those who know what a no handed skid is, but overall the one that truly stands out artistically is the last. It is shot in a way that most people would not think to try, and it works really well. The light play is fantastic. I would love to see him in the same composition doing a big flared out skid with the front wheel pointed in the way of the viewer.

nice shots.. nice and simple..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back