5 threads since 2013

Does a membership include a cigar?
Only Cubans.
Although, I personally prefer Honduran cigars..
Always thought Cuban cigars were way overrated for the price...which is serendipitously relevant to this thread. [emoji13]

Seeing as I am in Honduras right now I would agree with this. I also have my first digital camera handy for any cigar photos....

The camera still turns on with the battery that must be more than 10 years old. I think the cable was a serial connection, may see if I can pull any photos off of it as the memory is full. If I remember, the images were pretty poor quality and reminded me of an old Kodak Disk camera I had at one time.

Dave--the Disc Camera format that Kodak invented used a film negative that was about the same dimensions as today's Apple iPhones use, from what I've read.

gsgary said:
I think Kodak forum should be ditched and turned into Leica forum

Hey, you look good in that custom suit, G-man. I hope married life is treating you well. Happy New year, 2016 to you and your wife and all your friends and such.

Gary--guess what! KODAK announced a band-new FILM CAMERA initiative today, January 5, 2016, called the Kodak Super 8 Revival Inititiative. Not kidding--Kodak is going to be making brand new Super 8 movie film, and camera products, plus other stuff. I just heard about this an hour or so ago, and did a new thread post in the Equipment forum, rather than in the Kodak forum.

The odd thing according to the press releases is that the cameras will use digital viewfinders, and will shoot Super 8 motion picture film, but will also create a digital copy of the footage the camera exposes. Not making this up!

My post is in the Photography Equipment & Products sub-forum, located here:

Kodak launches Super 8 Revival Initiative at CES 2016 | Photography Forum

gsgary said:
I think Kodak forum should be ditched and turned into Leica forum

Hey, you look good in that custom suit, G-man. I hope married life is treating you well. Happy New year, 2016 to you and your wife and all your friends and such.

Gary--guess what! KODAK announced a band-new FILM CAMERA initiative today, January 5, 2016, called the Kodak Super 8 Revival Inititiative. Not kidding--Kodak is going to be making brand new Super 8 movie film, and camera products, plus other stuff. I just heard about this an hour or so ago, and did a new thread post in the Equipment forum, rather than in the Kodak forum.

The odd thing according to the press releases is that the cameras will use digital viewfinders, and will shoot Super 8 motion picture film, but will also create a digital copy of the footage the camera exposes. Not making this up!

My post is in the Photography Equipment & Products sub-forum, located here:

Kodak launches Super 8 Revival Initiative at CES 2016 | Photography Forum

Cheers, looks like they are waking up to more film being used, when Ferrania get their plant up and running they say they can make any film that has been made
Look i just found a Kodak in my collection

EmptyName%203-XL.jpg

Most reactions

Back