5 Winter Shots with Fire and FireWorks

C&C per req:

1. Nice, good focus and pleasing colour, but the large peice of wood lwr left is very distracting and really ruins the picture.

2. In this case the flames are rather less interesting than in #1, and you seem to have missed the focus slightly.

3. I like this one; the short exposure time created a very 'sci-fi' effect.

4. I get nothing from this image. The sky is weak, the clouds blown or nearly so, and the foreground far too dark. The use of a graduated neutral density filter would have allowed a much more pleasing exposure, darkening the sky and preserving foreground detail, but even with that, it rather appears to lack any point.

5. Very nice. This one has near perfect exposure in a very challenging situation, and works very well.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

C&C per req:

1. Nice, good focus and pleasing colour, but the large peice of wood lwr left is very distracting and really ruins the picture.

2. In this case the flames are rather less interesting than in #1, and you seem to have missed the focus slightly.

3. I like this one; the short exposure time created a very 'sci-fi' effect.

4. I get nothing from this image. The sky is weak, the clouds blown or nearly so, and the foreground far too dark. The use of a graduated neutral density filter would have allowed a much more pleasing exposure, darkening the sky and preserving foreground detail, but even with that, it rather appears to lack any point.

5. Very nice. This one has near perfect exposure in a very challenging situation, and works very well.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Thank you!

i dont now why i included 4 to be honest, a very weak picture ahah!
i really like 5 also the way the trees all are!

Thanks for your input, very welcomed!

Most reactions

Back