50 Shades Of Grey

Ibyte wins another argument.

You can't argue unless you buy it.......come play w/ me.

How did this thread go from bondage to PS3 gaming?

mishele said:
How did this thread go from bondage to PS3 gaming?

....can't you combine both? Not the exact way I wanted to start off my 1000th post in a bondage thread lol..but I'll take it.

Come on.....what better way!! S&M and PS3!! That's a celebration!!

Throw some gyros and a few beers and there would be no reason to leave the house.

mishele said:
How can you be on the fence if you never played it? The new one comes out in Nov..... just buy it. I'll beat your ass and show you the ropes.

I might. I just don't want to buy it and then be bombarded by 13-year-olds dropping the F bomb because I camped and pwned their asses.

Mwahaha!

You just hit me in the heart...lol Gyros and beer!!

mishele said:
How can you be on the fence if you never played it? The new one comes out in Nov..... just buy it. I'll beat your ass and show you the ropes.

I might. I just don't want to buy it and then be bombarded by 13-year-olds dropping the F bomb because I camped and pwned their asses.

Mwahaha!
That's ***** talk!! Get your ass out there and buy the game!! Kick the 13 year olds ass and then you don't have a problem...lol

mishele said:
You just hit me in the heart...lol Gyros and beer!!

I can see it now, you're chained someone is eating in front of you making you hungry and thirsty, and playing COD right in front of you.

LOL That is so deeply evil...lol

Now THAT'S S&M!

lol I couldn't take it...;)

All that insanity training you accomplished down the un de toilette tsk tsk. And I haven't even gotten to the achievement part ;)

Most reactions

Back