5000th POST (56k warning)

Great photos you've posted so far mate :thumbup:

Andy - I think no one will disagree that your images have been an inspiration to many to emulate your ability - so you cornered the market in otter's and your landscapes always leave me wanting to take up pottery.
As a special treat i am going to send you a picture of a cheerleader - we got them onto the Sun webpages and this young lady was very happy - so just for you mate to enjoy I'll send it to your mail box - after all you don't want to share her with all these reprobates and mailcontents do you.
You see otters have their place but I think the Beaver to be a finer subject all round:drool:

Wow great job Andy!!!! :)

Hey photo graffic please share the cheerleader pic!! I miss the Sun paper especially page 3. Sadly the Americans don't seem to have anything like them. They don't know what they're missing! :lmao:

And Andy, congrats on making 5000 posts! The way I'm going I'll soon be up there with you! :lmao:
Excellent photos too. Man there are some good photographers on this site!

The duck shot is great/funny. And to know it was smart enough to hang with the penguins, well, that's just grand.

And you LIE!! I've met you and you're the farthest thing from 'a right old misery' (or did I just meet you on a good day? :p )

Penguins, nothing more than a poor mans Otter :lol:

Congradulations.

Dani

thank you

You can't be classed as an old misery....... You're too young
congrats on the 5000.

I think my fav is #19 the composition is spot on............

:lol: cheers mate

Great photos you've posted so far mate :thumbup:

thanks

Andy - I think no one will disagree that your images have been an inspiration to many to emulate your ability - so you cornered the market in otter's and your landscapes always leave me wanting to take up pottery.
As a special treat i am going to send you a picture of a cheerleader - we got them onto the Sun webpages and this young lady was very happy - so just for you mate to enjoy I'll send it to your mail box - after all you don't want to share her with all these reprobates and mailcontents do you.
You see otters have their place but I think the Beaver to be a finer subject all round:drool:

:lol: yeah thanks for those shots

Wow great job Andy!!!! :)

thanks

Hey photo graffic please share the cheerleader pic!! I miss the Sun paper especially page 3. Sadly the Americans don't seem to have anything like them. They don't know what they're missing! :lmao:

And Andy, congrats on making 5000 posts! The way I'm going I'll soon be up there with you! :lmao:

you wouldn't believe just how good those shots are ;-)

w00t, Great photos!!! we need another meet-up so that i can steal some more of your gear ;)

http://fotograffic.fpic.co.uk

Go there for cheerleaders as it would be off subject here :thumbup:

w00t, Great photos!!! we need another meet-up so that i can steal some more of your gear ;)

your just after a go with my 300mm :lol:
but yeah I'm in need of a meet up and some good weather

Wonderfull collection, just right for the 5000th post (so what have you been up to lately? taken any pictures :).).

tim

not done a lot lately, took a shot of the full moon last night and that was the first shot in about 3 weeks, weathers been dull and I've been feeling somewhat down

thanks Hoops

Most reactions

Back