Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oki Ladies and gentlemen, heres what i got from my newest baby

IMG_6552.jpg

IMG_6548.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg

IMG_6601.jpg

Luverly pictures, especially No.2!
The "standard lense" I'm now having on my "standard" Canon (SLR) is a 70-300mm Sigma lense, so getting any good "cat approaches me" photos are hardest (think: impossible) to get, for she's too fast and too curious and regularly bumps into the lense (leaving me almost with a black eye ;) bong! :blackeye: ). Therefore: congratulations on YOUR cat-on-the-prowl-pic!!!

Arti!!! grr... you are so young and you have so much gear!!! Holy crap! it's unfair :p:p I love the second one :) it's beautiful :)

50mm macro?
You got really good shots with it. First one has a too bright backgraound, but the #2 is perfect!

Not a macro mate, just a 50mm 1.8 II Standard lens...but what I do is make it seem macro by getting as close as I can with keeping in focus, so people think im using Macro :D

Congrats Arti. This is one lens you are going to love. Try to get ppl shots at various lighting conditions, if you intend to use this for the upcoming wedding.

Great shots. They are very clear

these are great.. but i love the dandelion shot bestest .... oops best. sorry... slipped into a bit of southern-ism...beautiful color....!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back