5DII Full Resolution Images

keith, I'd be interested to know what lenses you are using for those particular shots that you can actually achieve the 5d's sharpness capabilities.

100 f/2.8 Macro $444 US After rebate - Review

Most were taken with the 100 f/2.8, but today the 50 f/1.4 also provided some great shots in the few times I used it. This picture was with the 50 f/1.4:

I'm now realizing the power of primes. With a 21mp camera, it seems like the sharpness of the lens becomes a bit more noticeable.

LOL I busted out laughing at the amount of detail in these pictures.

HOLY COW!

When used in an environment where the photographer has time to control the situation eg/ landscape and studio work, the Canon files are just awesome to work with. If I worked in a studio, I doubt i'd shoot Nikon.

However, I think for photography on the go, the Nikon ergonomics kick butt.

When I was living in Seattle, i'd regularly shoot with 5D's and 30D's. They were OK to work with, but when I got home to work on the files, it reminded me why I didn't use my D70 instead, even though it might be easier to work with.

EDIT:

Out of curiosity, how is the 24-105 on the 5DII? is it ok at f/4?

LOL I busted out laughing at the amount of detail in these pictures.

HOLY COW!

When used in an environment where the photographer has time to control the situation eg/ landscape and studio work, the Canon files are just awesome to work with. If I worked in a studio, I doubt i'd shoot Nikon.

However, I think for photography on the go, the Nikon ergonomics kick butt.

When I was living in Seattle, i'd regularly shoot with 5D's and 30D's. They were OK to work with, but when I got home to work on the files, it reminded me why I didn't use my D70 instead, even though it might be easier to work with.

EDIT:

Out of curiosity, how is the 24-105 on the 5DII? is it ok at f/4?

This Zoolander impression is with the 24-105 at f/4.

438104221_CTL8H-Ti.jpg

[normal] [original]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back