5th Annual Canadian Women's Ride Day (Image heavy)

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For the fourth year in a row, I've acted as event photographer for the Canadian Women's Ride Day Foundation annual women's motorcycle ride to raise funds for local women's shelters and related causes. This year the weather didn't do the event any favours, and while it was warm and didn't really rain, the threat of wet roads kept many away. Still, a good time was had by everyone who did attend. As always, comments, critique and suggestions always welcome.

CWRD_2017%20(1).jpg

CWRD_2017%20(2).jpg

CWRD_2017%20(3).jpg

CWRD_2017%20(4).jpg

CWRD_2017%20(5).jpg

CWRD_2017%20(6).jpg

CWRD_2017%20(7).jpg

CWRD_2017%20(8).jpg

CWRD_2017%20(9).jpg

Nice set, as always. Keep up the good work.

I bet that event in the last one was fun to watch.

Especially liked #1 and 4. All winners, however!

Nice shots. Looks like a pretty good event! I like the sidecar shot the most of these--the beer toast behind, and the guy snapping cellphone pics, both background details really add to it!

Fun set. Love the dog in the first one with the goggles on straddling the handle bars, that made me chuckle.

Nice set, as always. Keep up the good work.

I bet that event in the last one was fun to watch.
Thanks! Yes, the last one was hilarious, especially as that was after beer o-clock!

Especially liked #1 and 4. All winners, however!
Thanks Peeb! :)

Nice shots. Looks like a pretty good event! I like the sidecar shot the most of these--the beer toast behind, and the guy snapping cellphone pics, both background details really add to it!
Thanks Derrel, it was. Attendance was a little low as there was the threat or rain in the morning, but everyone who showed had a good time.

Good stuff. But I have to say I'm not sure pink is the best color for a Harley Davidson.
Thanks Fred. If you ever get up this way, I'll introduce you to the owner of the that bike. I'm pretty sure your only comment will be, "Lovely choice of colours, Ma'am!" :lol:

Fun set. Love the dog in the first one with the goggles on straddling the handle bars, that made me chuckle.
Thanks JC, Tessie is a BIG hit wherever she goes:
Tessie_the_star.jpg

These made me smile. Nice series, well done.

Great stuff! It must be fun to cover this type of event.

Most reactions

Back