6 for C&C please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went around to take shots for the town hall. they gave me a list of places and i began working on them today. i might go back and re-take all of them haha. they want to hang them in the front office when im done.

dont know which one i like more of these 2.
1zdy70g.jpg

2cerc5g.jpg

b96qky.jpg

1fgyza.jpg

not for the town hall
rbz1hc.jpg

4utd0z.jpg

I like the series.

#1 - The branch on the top-right bothers me. I'd clone that out and for future shoots....be aware of the small details.

#2 - I like the composition, I just wish there were some more clouds. There's too much blue sky for me.

The last one, I like it but I'd like to see the bottom of the trunk. It looks like you cut off a person's feet!

Hope this helps.

i know what you are saying with the tree. if i backed up at all, there was an ugly swingset lol. i can pp in some clouds. brb haha

what do you think? lol

2exlzzn.jpg

haha too fake? or should i just stick with the original?

True it's been hard for me to get the time to get out during the day. So the sun was out and I took it haha. I'm not sure when they want them by so I might hav time to go back and shoot again. I have a bunch of other places they want me to shoot lol

True it's been hard for me to get the time to get out during the day. So the sun was out and I took it haha. I'm not sure when they want them by so I might hav time to go back and shoot again. I have a bunch of other places they want me to shoot lol

Sounds like a fun project! Are you getting paid?

I think they look good! I would clone out the wanted poster on the welcome sign. Just my opinion. Cute little town too, I love small town America.

haha thanks. i have lived here my whole life. kinda afraid to leave haha. im not too good with cloning. and its a posted sign lol not a wanted sign haha.

i am not getting paid, my mom is the town clerk. so i am taking the pictures for practice, and a lot of the town residents will go in and see them. i am leaving a bunch of my contact cards at the office. hopefully good exposure. and some of them will be put into the towns historical records. so thats kinda neat. something i can tell people

i am not getting paid, my mom is the town clerk. so i am taking the pictures for practice, and a lot of the town residents will go in and see them. i am leaving a bunch of my contact cards at the office. hopefully good exposure. and some of them will be put into the towns historical records. so thats kinda neat. something i can tell people

I guess it does help to have 'connections'!! :thumbup:

Downloaded some cloud brushes for photoshop lol. And yeah, I have limited connections, but hopefully I will make more.

Something that bothers me with a collection of photos on display is that they are obviously taken on the same day around the same time. Don't get me wrong the photos look great but displaying 6 photos and 4 of them all look to be done on the same day and around the same time seems cheap.

Most reactions

Back