6-month exposure

Your link goes to a search for "best attorneys in tampa florida". Lawers may drag things out enough to require a 6 month exposure to get a pic, but I don't think that is what you were after. - TF

That's odd.. Does this work?

that is so cool! thanks for sharing!

That is a really cool picture.
In regards of overheating a sensor, as the OP stated, this was done with film, and a coke can!!
Because it is film, there is no overheating of a sensor. regards

yea they used a pinhle camera and photo paper so no overheating. When I decide to trash my XSI I'll do a 6-moth exposure :p

I find this amazing!
The photo as such as well as the story that goes with it!
Just amazing!

Do you realize these were taken with a pinhole camera ?

I think the key point here is that it was a pinhole film camera. There are plenty of pinhole digital setups out there. In fact, you could make a pinhole XSi pretty easily too (but good luck with six month exposures).

I knew as soon as I saw "6 month exposure" that it was pinhole (is there any other way to do a six month exposure?). Still a cool picture though. The arcs that the sun makes are pretty cool.

That's pretty cool. I saw something similar where someone took a photo at the same spot for a whole year (every couple of weeks or so) and the sun made a figure-eight in the sky.

Do you realize these were taken with a pinhole camera ?

I guess in the future I can't expect people to get subtleties.. I was saying that this is an alternative to overheated sensors.. Maybe I gave too much credit.. Wow.

Most reactions

Back