6 pic's for May

skier66

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
All comments / suggestions / feedback always welcome.
Enjoy.
Andy.

DSC00943cLarge.jpg

DSC00816ccLarge.jpg

DSC00974Large.jpg

DSC01099ccLarge.jpg

DSC01467Large.jpg

DSC01006Large.jpg

Awesome shots.

On #1 I would have liked just little more depth of field as only a slight portion is in focus and it distracts my eye .

#2 Is quite nice

#3 The colors give me a peaceful ,tranquil feel like and impressionist piece of art. I like this shot a lot.

#4 This shot is very distracting as there seems to be no main subject. The bug is too small to give any interesting detail and the flower itself while it serves as the canvas lack any detail to hold the eye and the same goes for the pistol and stamen parts of the flower. Nothing really jumps out and says "Look at me!"

#5 this shot is gorgeous! It just draws my eye in and the details just jump out. I love the how the veins in the petals look like trees in fall devoid of their leaves. This shot just holds my attention.

#6 I think this shot at a different time of day could be spectacular with horizontal shafts of light penitrating through the foliage, but as it is it just seems blah. I spend a lot of time in the woods and have come across this scene many times. If you could only bring the browns out a bit more I think this shot might come alive.

All in all nice work though.

Awesome shots.

Thanks!

On #1 I would have liked just little more depth of field as only a slight portion is in focus and it distracts my eye .

#2 Is quite nice

#3 The colors give me a peaceful ,tranquil feel like and impressionist piece of art. I like this shot a lot.

#4 This shot is very distracting as there seems to be no main subject. The bug is too small to give any interesting detail and the flower itself while it serves as the canvas lack any detail to hold the eye and the same goes for the pistol and stamen parts of the flower. Nothing really jumps out and says "Look at me!"

#5 this shot is gorgeous! It just draws my eye in and the details just jump out. I love the how the veins in the petals look like trees in fall devoid of their leaves. This shot just holds my attention.

#6 I think this shot at a different time of day could be spectacular with horizontal shafts of light penitrating through the foliage, but as it is it just seems blah. I spend a lot of time in the woods and have come across this scene many times. If you could only bring the browns out a bit more I think this shot might come alive.

All in all nice work though.

Thanks for the detailed feedback :wink:.

Most reactions

Back