:-(

EBphotography said:
Trust me, Corry can and will pwn you. o_O

Now theres the sign of a gamer..... but im the one that does the pwning around here.... Corry's too nice!.....

(j/k im too nice aswell) :greenpbl:..... but i pwn in Silk Road Online :mrgreen:

oh and bad luck base..... but like the song says..... everyone's gotta learn sometimes.

Normally I wouldnt answer one of these threads... but...

First of all... no one needs to "own" anyone... the guy had an opinion... and frankly I agree with it.

Sorry you have a broken heart and all.. but if you went into to this knowing full well this girl had a boyfriend then you are lucky that you only got a broken heart. I am pretty sure... that anyone here that feels bad wouldnt be if the situation was including them and they got the sh!tend of the stick. At least you say you learned your lesson...

Orgnoi1 said:
Normally I wouldnt answer one of these threads... but...

First of all... no one needs to "own" anyone... the guy had an opinion... and frankly I agree with it.

Sorry you have a broken heart and all.. but if you went into to this knowing full well this girl had a boyfriend then you are lucky that you only got a broken heart. I am pretty sure... that anyone here that feels bad wouldnt be if the situation was including them and they got the sh!tend of the stick. At least you say you learned your lesson...

Just to clarify, I was really good friends with this girl. About two months ago she told me she had feelings for me and that things weren't working out with her man. I went away for 3 weeks, came back and things were still the same. I avoided the situation completely because of my respect for the other party, but alas, booze and lust took over. We were caught kissing at a club. Not full out making out. Regardless. If you were me, you would've done the same. You'd have to know what you're talking about to judge. And none of you really do. And also...this has happened to me before as well. I've been cheated on, and I've been dumped for someone else.

It's life, i've felt the pain and felt the desire to not care about someone elses pain in favour of my own selfishness. I assure you all, you would have done the same. Trust me.

Regardless, I'm sure this is just another reason for others to dislike me. Carry on.

Ah, respect tends to go out the window when driven by lust and greased by booze....few people can probably deny it (and it does take 2 to tango). But I think as you get older, respect trumps lust...or at least I hope it does. 10 years ago, you're probably right, I might've done the same thing, but not today.

And as long as you're not a complete arse, I think it's hard to judge personal character by occasional 2-dimensional postings on a photo forum. Life happens beyond the computer screen. Rock on! :thumbup:

bace said:
Regardless. If you were me, you would've done the same...

Regardless, I'm sure this is just another reason for others to dislike me. Carry on.

You couldnt be further from the truth... I wouldnt do the same thing... and I dont know you so I cant say I dislike you...

Sorry I would have "manned up" and told her that her friendship was worth way more as it was then to jepordise it by becoming intimate...

In my experience my girl friend has always been my best friend. Period. I was attracted to this girl from the beggining and became her friend only after realizing she had a boyfriend. When she told me she was having troubles and that she had feelings for me...obviously I was excited. This could be...the one.

Meh...bad decisions are made everyday. I don't think the relationship between us is completely lost. It's just obviously not gonna be as simple as originally thought.

Most reactions

Back