663 Views to my SmugMug page, and not a single sale...

I'm not sure where you are getting the option to click and save (I couldn't) but I absolutely agree with removing the larger image sizes. Don't show anything printable without a really ugly watermark ;)

I was also able to obtain a full resolution (9.4MB) image from within firefox with only a little more effort than Bekah.

Just in case the OP is also unaware of how I downloaded the file: If you hover over the image with you mouse a menu slides out on the right side of the image. The last icon on the bottom of the menu, which looks like a folder, is what I clicked on.

I know it is possible to remove this option on SmugMug because I just saw another photographer's SmugMug and this icon is not there. Get rid of it ASAP!

Appreciate that !! Not something I was savvy enought to realize.. but will remove as soon as I get home and can access my page...

Perhaps, also, theres a way to find out how many have already downloaded some pics ..... boy - that would be crappy !!! But then again, someone who'd do that, probably isn't the person to send a check either...

THANKS,....

Perhaps, also, theres a way to find out how many have already downloaded some pics

I wouldn't think so. If someone saves the full size image or only views it the same data is requested from the server by their web browser.

If you want to post here when you think it's fixed I'm sure we can try again :D

Most reactions

Back