:-(

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
its 13.06, Christmas Eve and I'm at work :-(

:( but work for you involves photographic equipment, right? So things could be worse!

Alex_B said:
:( but work for you involves photographic equipment, right? So things could be worse!

true but all the really good stuf has been sold, but a customer has just got me a big bottle of Glenmorangie Whisky :thumbup: Things are starting to look a bit brighter

lostprophet said:
true but all the really good stuf has been sold, but a customer has just got me a big bottle of Glenmorangie Whisky :thumbup: Things are starting to look a bit brighter

lol .. nice customers you have!

All shops closed in Germany today :(

But I'll be in the UK for new years eve and the following week ;) I hope my L-mas present for myself arrives before I leave Germany :)

I don't miss those days.

This is my first year in 7 that I don't have a job that requires me to work on Christmas.

Hope the day goes quickly for you guys. :hug::

hobbes28 said:
Ahhh... I'm typing this as I'm getting ready at 8.07am to go to work from 9 until 22 tonight... :(

thats just painfull

and to make it worst I'm now at home

Oh Andy, so the very thing I feared might be happening to you WAS happening to you? You were at work all day today (or for large parts of today)? Oh, poor you. My thoughts were with you - have been since I found SleepingWolf's otter-thread here with NO reply from you as yet!!!! :shock: Hurry over now.

Oh well... Some have it better I guess. ;) I'll be working until 1:00am (Christmas morning) playing in a church. Well, that's extra work for me and I chose to do it, so I'm not complaining. :greenpbl:

Playing in a church (or singing, for that matter) in the night service from Christmas Eve to Christmas Day is THE way to celebrate the occasion, so I won't complain that I have to be on my way in 2 hours from now for warming up before our night service ... that is what I most look forward to when it is Christmas :D.

I feel for you.. its Christmas day and I am at work... been so since 7am... but we celebrated Christmas yesterday instead... so all is good...

working Christmas Day?? Now that really sucks

Most reactions

Back