6x6 goodness

I just lost out on a LF auction on eBay. Probably for the best :p

I had a 4x5 Busch Pressman that I used a lot along with my 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Crown Graphic. I always wanted a proper view camera so I bought myself a Calumet 45 with big ideas of lugging that around for outdoor shots. This was about the time I was getting out of film. It's been sitting in my bedroom closet since and I never slid a loaded film holder into it. BTW, the Busch is/was a very nice camera, like everything German. They are much more refined then the Graphic's plus they have a revolving back which is very nicely made.

Last edited:
I had a 4x5 Busch Pressman that I used a lot along with my 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Crown Graphic. I always wanted a proper view camera so I bought myself a Calumet 45 with big ideas of lugging that around for outdoor shots. This was about the time I was getting out of film. It's been sitting in my bedroom closet since and I never slid a loaded film holder into it. BTW, the Busch is/was a very nice camera, like everything German. They are much more refined then the Graphic's plus they have a revolving back which is very nicely made.

One mans trash is another mans treasure, eh? :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back