7-7-07

amandakifer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.amandakifer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So how many of you had weddings on 7-7-07?

My company was booked solid. During posed shots there were 5 other bridal parties in a very small park all competeing for space. Looking forward to 6-7-08. lol

Not to photograph, but I was torn between 3 weddings. Two family, (one on each side) and one friend. It was crazy...

I didn't have a wedding that day...but I have heard that it was supposed to be the busiest day for weddings...ever.

p.s.
I moved this to the 'Shop Talk' section because it doesn't have photos...so didn't belong in the Wedding Gallery section :D

My best friend was married on 7-7-07. The best part was that he didn't realize it until i pointed it out. He had specific instructions to the DJ not to mention it!

I had a wedding to shoot that day. And, when they booked it with me last year, I had no idea the significance of that day. I was glad to have the work, but sad because it meant that I had to miss a wedding for one of my friends from high school.

but sad because it meant that I had to miss a wedding for one of my friends from high school.
I think this may be the curse of the wedding photographer...all the best weekends are when weddings happen. Especially the part-time 'weekend warrior'...because then you really don't have much time to enjoy the summer weekends.

My grandfather turned 100 on 7-7-07, but personally I would consider it lucky to NOT live that long.

Fortunately, I didn't have to take any pictures. :)

I think this may be the curse of the wedding photographer...all the best weekends are when weddings happen. Especially the part-time 'weekend warrior'...because then you really don't have much time to enjoy the summer weekends.

I have a wedding 8/25, 9/8 and 9/15....and hopefully one on 10/20......

plus I am trying to do an art show 9/28.....gonna be a busy fall.

Most reactions

Back