71% of parents admit they have regrets about how they raised their children

Stehay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
According to a loose women poll

71% have regrets while 29% don't

What are your thoughts , do you have regrets about how you were raised or how you raised your children.

Children are complete when they arrive. Us parents only add some spin to the finished product. Maybe the first 9 months in the womb have some influence too... that is less father more mother....

I have to ask how do the pollsters know the women were loose?

Cant believe pollsters these days

Something like 100% of people cant choose their parents.

Ps Call your Mom.

Reactions: KmH

Loose. Women. Poll.

@limr Perhaps they polls participants stretch in the morning or practice a trendy passtime such as hot yoga or Karate. Dont know what else to tell ya abkut that one.

Loose. Women. Poll.

@limr Perhaps they polls participants stretch in the morning or practice a trendy passtime such as hot yoga or Karate. Dont know what else to tell ya abkut that one.

Ah, see I don't really bother to read this OP's posts very closely. There's no need to try to explain, then. I thought you were making a leap there and I couldn't follow it.

Wondering if the OP's parents are in the majority.

Wondering why the OP posted this here.

Troll pole. Trolling polling. Cry for help I guess.

Wow, one person makes a rude comment about a post they don't like and instead of being chastised, everyone else jumps on board and is just as rude. As Yoda might have said, "The incivility runs deep in this forum"
Way to personify the Christmas spirit folks. Well done. If you have no interest in a post, express that by not responding to the post, at least try to be decent to others through the veil of the net.

As to the topic, I would expect it to be fairly universal, I think everyone has at least one regret about a choice they made or were forced to make, such as having to be away from the family working at various times, etc. Missing a school event because of work and things like that. I know I do, if you don't, maybe you weren't trying hard enough or didn't care enough.

Who made a rude comment? I only see one person remotely mad or rude.
It IS a weird or antagonizing thread to say the least.

Also, call your Mom.

Wow, one person makes a rude comment about a post they don't like and instead of being chastised, everyone else jumps on board and is just as rude. As Yoda might have said, "The incivility runs deep in this forum"
Way to personify the Christmas spirit folks. Well done. If you have no interest in a post, express that by not responding to the post, at least try to be decent to others through the veil of the net.

As to the topic, I would expect it to be fairly universal, I think everyone has at least one regret about a choice they made or were forced to make, such as having to be away from the family working at various times, etc. Missing a school event because of work and things like that. I know I do, if you don't, maybe you weren't trying hard enough or didn't care enough.

I think you may have missed the humor value in the loose women thing - but ok, sure. I'll admit it. I'm not Santa. You got me there.

Considering you joined a week ago, I'm assuming you don't know Stehay's penchant for posting inane threads, and the fact that the user never responds to anything. It's probably a troll or bot.

Hence, part of the reason people tend to make fun on the threads. See similar users, such as Sicboi.

As to the spirit of the season, I'm pretty sure the entire forum is on the naughty list.

Most reactions

Back