7cm x 11cm negative scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am most anxious to see how you and a few others from this thread choose to respond to this newbie posted today. ?

Really? You're wondering how timor, vintagesnaps, gsgary, and I...the film shooters...will respond to a thread about which of two digital cameras to buy? Don't hold your breath.

@griffon
I've reached the age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"to "What the hell, let's see what happens."

Seem, that you are going younger each year. Or you already executing your bucket list. That's OK, just make sure it doesn't reflects negatively on the forum. :icon_salut:

I am most anxious to see how you and a few others from this thread choose to respond to this newbie posted today. ?

Really? You're wondering how timor, vintagesnaps, gsgary, and I...the film shooters...will respond to a thread about which of two digital cameras to buy? Don't hold your breath.
View attachment 120404

This is disgusting.

Edit: Let me clarify before I report this. I am disgusted at you, not just at yet another stupid meme from you. It's one thing to make a snide remark; it's an entirely different thing to turn it into a base reference to sexual harassment. And it's not the first time. I'm done.

You can respond with yet another inappropriate and offensive meme, but you're now on Ignore so you'll be talking to the air. Have a nice life.

Last edited:
Thread locked pending moderation.

I would remind members that the forums are here for people to ask questions on and that anyone attempting to mock or guilt people for asking questions is going to face disciplinary action from the moderator team. There is absolutely no need to insult or poke fun at people new to the community that we have here on the forum.

We accept that people come from all walks of life, from all ages and backgrounds and expect users to show a level of decent respect toward each other.

No user is required to answer any thread on the site; if you dislike a thread just don't say anything. Close the tab and move on; spend your energy and time on the site in a positive manner. If you have serious issue with content of a thread then report it to the moderating team to deal with it.
And honestly if a person show inexperience the correct way to deal with it is to ask questions of them in a polite fashion to help ascertain their situation better.

I would also say that nothing I have just written is new information to those who have posted in this thread; you've all been around the site long enough to know this and it should NOT require saying. This should NOT have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back