8 months old!

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im sure you are all tired of seeing pictures of my daughter...but shes always willing to pose, and since I am home a lot with my kids, I tend to take a lot of pictures of her. :lovey: (My son now hates having his picture taken :lol: )

Anyway...C&C your heart out!! I need it!

abbybw.jpg

IMG_4708-border.jpg

IMG_4718-border.jpg

really like #3 it looks awesome..

I like the last one the best! Her eyes are SO blue and that expression is adorable. The first one is also really cute but with her fair skin, her right shoulder starts to disappear. Great shots : )

yeah number 3 is beautiful! wow!

number 1 maybe a little light on the right side? i still like it though.

#3 is my favorite as well what a great joyous expression!!!! But to nitpick a bit... I don't like the fact that her finger is cut off.

Oh, I like them all! Yes, #1 is bright, but I kind of like it that way. You could always burn the baby to get her stand out a bit. (That sounded odd) #2 is my favorite because I have this fascination with people being shot from behind.

Nice pics :)

My 2yo daughter's like your son - Absolutely hates having her picture taken - she will turn away when she sees a camera - think it was too many flash pics when a baby lol

#3 is my favorite as well what a great joyous expression!!!! But to nitpick a bit... I don't like the fact that her finger is cut off.

ooo, I know it! I was upset about that, but it was cut off in the original and this was the only picture with her looking and actually SMILING at the camera.

Oh, I like them all! Yes, #1 is bright, but I kind of like it that way. You could always burn the baby to get her stand out a bit. (That sounded odd) #2 is my favorite because I have this fascination with people being shot from behind.

haha, yeah, I think I do too. I have a few of my son from behind too, and no one seems to get it other then me. :p Maybe I have learned to love them since he hates having his picture taken and so most are of him looking away! :lol:

Most reactions

Back