9 yr old

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by kellylindseyphotography, Aug 12, 2008.

1. kellylindseyphotography

kellylindseyphotography TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Grabbed my neighbor up tonite, was pretty bored. CC welcome! Would love to hear if you prefer the conversions or the color. Have more that I need to go through and might add on to the thread in the next few days.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tirediron

tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    This is a trap... I know it! ;)

1. Don't mind the conversion at all; I would say I like both of these equally. Two issues however, (1) the background with the concrete image right tends to grab my eye, and (2) seems about 2/3 stop over-exposed in the area abover her left eye.

2. Despite being a totally different image, I have the same concerns about this image as #1; over-bright highlights on her left side and a very harsh background. The contrast of the dark area image left and the white image right, really seems harsh to me.

3. Not fond of this one; her smile/expression just doesn't suit, but the eyes are excellent. I'd like to see a slightly less close crop. Definitely the colour version of this one.
    Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

3. kellylindseyphotography

kellylindseyphotography TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    HI John!

Spot on with your CC as usual :) Fresh eyes viewing today can see exactly what you mean! Thanks!