toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Desktop.jpg

$1699.00 ???

I just downloaded iTunes 7.7 for free :confused:

Oh, dear god, you lucky f******. Seriously, someone gave that to you? Did you have a choice on your 21st birthday "ok, son, you can either have a range of Adobe programs or you can have a car."

:mrgreen:

COOL!!!!

and I'm here debating on whether or not Adobe Lightroom is worth the price of admission.

Yes. I've used the built in raw editor from PS, RawShooter, and Nikon's program. Lightroom blows all of them out of the water. If I were starting all over, was shown PS: CS3 and Lightroom, and could only buy 1, it would have to be lightroom, and it wouldn't even be a difficult decision.

Darn - well now you only have to read the library of guides, manuals and tips in order toget the best out of them!

Lightroom appears to be sitting as an advanced bit of kit for the amature (can't afford CS3) and who is finding the lack of actions slowing down processing time in elements

Oh, dear god, you lucky f******. Seriously, someone gave that to you? Did you have a choice on your 21st birthday "ok, son, you can either have a range of Adobe programs or you can have a car."

:mrgreen:

:lol: I got the car too. I'm not spoiled. I just work my ass off for what I love

yea....but now I'm broke =[ lol

That will be my next purchase....Nice macro lense maybe..... :drool:

which one you thinking of - a Nikon or a sigma?

or you could be evil and look a tamron

Cool, toofpaste. My dad bought the Adobe Creative suite, and he doesn't even use it! He wanted PageMaker and Acrobat, so he bought the whole thing. He's never even USED Photoshop, and he won't let me bum a copy off of him... stingy old man. :)

If you use all of the programs, congratulations! If not, I'd buy some books and learn them, cause you might as well since you've bought them now! :)

You know, it might have been cheaper to enroll in school part time and get the student discount, also! :)

Most reactions

Back