a b&w hazy day

like the details in the silhouetted door.. nicely seen JM :D thanks for sharing :D

I know I'm late on this one, but I like the door closers...I think they add to the symetry (SP).

Is this from inside the Capitol? I assume so, but thought I'd ask anyway, just to sound like a cool "inside the beltway" kind of guy!

I like 'em too. Where is this? It's a completely fresh location to shoot the monument from (I mean it's probab;y been done before, but I haven't seen it)

thanks again guys!
yes, this is from inside the Capitol.

wow.... stand there a lot, do ya??? cool pic jonmikal... love it in black and white... gives it sharpness... detail...

very patriotic shot....

i just wonder, how many people get to view this.....? in person....??

Awesome. I tried to get some pictures of the monument from the steps of the Capitol, but security wouldn't let me up there. At least one of us here was able to get it. :p

aprilraven said:
wow.... stand there a lot, do ya??? cool pic jonmikal... love it in black and white... gives it sharpness... detail...

very patriotic shot....

i just wonder, how many people get to view this.....? in person....??

i'll bet there have been many.

Great shot Jon. Man.. I missed this one.

I really like it, It's not your typical shot in The Mall, I like it... I was just there over a month ago, don't have anything like that tho. All the little details like the door hinges and window frame is what i like about it... I don't know what is inside that room you were in... but it might be cool to even get more of the room in the shot, and have multiple layers in the frame. Nice shot!

Most reactions

Back