A Beautifull Green Lynx Spider,, Macro

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love the colors on these,, and those salt and pepper leggs,,look at the color of those leggs :sexywink:
2-33.jpg

2 I dont know,,, is that web disstracting on the left ?? easily fixed in PP,,
3-36.jpg

3 cropped, again,, I love the coloring on these guys,, :wink:

4-32.jpg

POUNCED,,, on its prey,,,, was shotting this one then he suddenly dropped onto his prey, a small fly, unfortunatelt you cant see it, but this is imediately upon capture,,

15-6.jpg

Wow, That is a cool spider...That's the second one I've seen in here tonight (spider i mean) the other was a crab spider. Spectacular pictures.

The third one is my favorite. It's tough to get very good subject/background separation here, due to the green nature of the spider, and the background. But I'd say you did well with this series. Good work.

That thing looks dangerous!

Nice photos! I cant find much bad to say about them, good detail and lighting :)

Someone said "green"???
LaFoto must come and look. When it is green!!!

And it is green. Very. Beautifully green -in all its photos here. And the dark background emphasises the colour even more.

Of the four, I like the last two best - closest-up.
And out of those two I think Photo 3 is my absolute favourite, though 4 is a close runner-up!

Awesome captures. I'm with LaFoto.....my favorites are 3 and 4, however 4 is my favorite followed closely by 3. :)

Edit: I'm sure you've noticed it, but in case you haven't, you have some dust on your sensor/mirror that you might want to clean off (Upper right of the last picture). You could also clone those spots out pretty easily which you might want to do before printing (if you are gonna print them)

very cool spider love the hairs on its legs very nice

Wow, That is a cool spider...That's the second one I've seen in here tonight (spider i mean) the other was a crab spider. Spectacular pictures.
Thanks for commenting Brian :wink:

The third one is my favorite. It's tough to get very good subject/background separation here, due to the green nature of the spider, and the background. But I'd say you did well with this series. Good work.
Thanks Trenton :wink:

That thing looks dangerous!

Nice photos! I cant find much bad to say about them, good detail and lighting :)
not really dangerous, but for a spider I think he's cool looking,, Thanks for commenting :)

Someone said "green"???
LaFoto must come and look. When it is green!!!

And it is green. Very. Beautifully green -in all its photos here. And the dark background emphasises the colour even more.

Of the four, I like the last two best - closest-up.
And out of those two I think Photo 3 is my absolute favourite, though 4 is a close runner-up!
:p certainly is GREEN isnt it :greenpbl: :) Thanks for commenting :)

Awesome captures. I'm with LaFoto.....my favorites are 3 and 4, however 4 is my favorite followed closely by 3. :)

Edit: I'm sure you've noticed it, but in case you haven't, you have some dust on your sensor/mirror that you might want to clean off (Upper right of the last picture). You could also clone those spots out pretty easily which you might want to do before printing (if you are gonna print them)
Thanks Nate,, I do see the spot, it was actually a water spot on the lens,, I cleaned it but missed it on that photo,, :)

very cool spider love the hairs on its legs very nice
Thanks Ricky :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back