TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just got into photography and started to take pics

just wanted to share those couple of photos and get some critique

DSC_01303.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

pic.php

Thanks

I like them, the first one is my fav it has nice composition I think. Plus the simple shapes make for a nice photo.

Hiya, Omar, or QtrCafe, as you decided to call yourself on here, welcome to ThePhotoForum. Those are two very nice photos, I like the captured atmosphere of relaxation and cosy-ness in the second and feel that it must be lovely to be sitting there with some tea, talking about everything.

But I absolutely love the simplicity of subject and colours and the composition of the first! So little in the frame yet so much to see! Cool!

So if I were to travel the whole wide world, whereabouts would I find you? In Qatar (as your screenname kind of suggests)?

Personally I think #1 is a bit boring, but I guess it's nice. (most people would most likely disagree, I just have.. weird tastes?) The color of the water against the sand looks real nice.

#1 is very good; the composition especially.

"The composition of the first one is great" is the first thing that I thought as I saw it for the first time. The second one does not have that impact because it looks a little out of focus (at least to me it does). I hope to see more of your photos.

TheFinisher3: Thanks a lot I love it myself

GrfxGuru: Thank you and I'm glad you liked it

LaFoto: Thank you and I like how you put it and explained it. My name is Omar and my screen name is just my forum's name so you can call me whatever you'd like.

As you said yes I just moved to Qatar, I lived my last 6 years in Omaha, NE. Its nice here though.

woodsac: Thanks

sthvtsh: Thanks and I respect other's comments and tastes :wink:

CMan: Thanks

BoblyBill: Thanks and I do respect your opinion. I'll try my best next time to keep it in focus.

I don't think any of you guys have seen the third one thats is because it didn't show as a pic but it did as a link so here it is and i hope i would get more critique

image_10546.jpg

By far that last one is my favorite (I don't even know why cause I hate brown lol). I love that shot... Is there a way I could get a bigger pic of that one for my background?

LaFoto said:
So if I were to travel the whole wide world, whereabouts would I find you? In Qatar (as your screenname kind of suggests)?

By the way: have you ever given me the answer to this question of mine?

BoblyBill said:
By far that last one is my favorite (I don't even know why cause I hate brown lol). I love that shot... Is there a way I could get a bigger pic of that one for my background?

I do but its in my labtop which unfortunately crashed ... i need to get all the pics I took out of that hard drive so as soon as i get it i'll post it ..

LaFoto said:
By the way: have you ever given me the answer to this question of mine?

Yes I did .. in post #9 here it is

QtrCafe said:
LaFoto: Thank you and I like how you put it and explained it. My name is Omar and my screen name is just my forum's name so you can call me whatever you'd like.

As you said yes I just moved to Qatar, I lived my last 6 years in Omaha, NE. Its nice here though.

Like that first shot - spent a lot of time in Qatar myself in the last couple of years - and that is a good representation of the shores.. well done

Most reactions

Back