A Bench

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
bench2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Joe

Cool shot Joe. I really like the angle. Nice one.

yea I have no clue what that squiggle is, the only thing i can think of is i painted on it by accident when i giving it a frame, i think my monitor is too dark because i can barely see it even when i look real close. Thanks for the comments!

-Joe

I could not even see the squiggle untill I saw this on another computer. Still a great shot though.

i like it, squiggle or not :thumbup:

it's a great picture, even with the squiggle. but i think i would have gone for a different perspective. I think, if it was me, standing a few inches to the right would make for a more interesting perspective. but that's just me :p

Thanks Scoob, Chiller, Fadi....
.....more than a few inches but to the right none the less!

bench3.jpg

Thanks again! Peace:D

-Joe

Nice shots, black and white really suites these IMO. I like the first shot the most because of the dramatic perspective.

You probably should calibrate your monitor, that squiggle is glaringly obvious on my screen, definitely something done while in PS.

i like the second shot...nice balance and wicked lightstar. :thumbsup:
Find them both to be a bit on the dark side tho...kind of muddy looking. Mebbe play with your levels and contrast adjustments.
Thanks for posting :D

Yea i tried to "save" them with PS because they came out too dark, but if i brightened anymore the sky started to look grey, maybe a contrast boost would help with the "muddy" look. wouldnt know the first thing about calibrating a monitor, guess ill try to do that now! Thanks for the comments and critques!

-Joe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back