A BIG (and embarrassed) THANK YOU

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I just finished updating all my posts to flickr image linkes instead of photobucket ones and I noticed on big thing that happened again and again. I would have comments from people on my photos and not respond back - ever - :(
I put this down to simply forgetting that the post was there whilst waiting to see if anyone else was going to post - then in time it slips down into the greye areas of the nature section and is forgotten

So here is a big THANK YOU to any and all the comenters on my posts that have been forgotten about! :mrgreen:

*I did think about commenting on them all now, but I think it would be rather mean on the other nature photographers to have the whole section full of my posts ;)*
**some of my threads now have added links to larger image versions too!**

I was always curious, did editing the posts and changing the image links bump the posts? I don't venture into the photo areas much as I hang out here looking for more to learn from people's questions than anything else.

nope posts remained where they were - only posting in them again would have bumped them back up to the top again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back