A Bike, A Bench and a Window

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by GoM, Sep 26, 2006.

1. GoM

GoM TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Titles nearing the 'Snakes on a Plane' level of creative description, cripes...don't think there's anything special here, for two of them. Undecided on the bench shot whether I like it or not.

#1 - A bike. A no parking, tow-away zone sign. A building. Now, with added greyscale.
    [​IMG]

#2 - A window. On campus. Now, with even more added greyscale.
    [​IMG]

#3 - A Bench. At night. On campus. For a limited time only, this special offer of exclusive greyscale.
    [​IMG]

2. PixelPerfect

PixelPerfect TPF Noob!

i wouldnt be able to tell there was a bench in the bench shot its way to dark. I like the second one the best, could use a curves i think.

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Like Pixel here, also I like the second best but think it could do with yet more contrasts, and if the first were mine I'd crop out the bit of sky at the top and the half-cropped bikes on the right. That one might want to be straightened and get the highlights pulled up I should think (I can just about imagine the histogramme showing no highlights on the right of that "mountain" at all - more so if that tiny bit of sky gets cropped off).

The bench is too dark, and not even the light reflection on the seat can save this one... sorry.

4. GoM

GoM TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks for the tips, I knew there wasn't much special in these just wanted to post em anyway :p