A bit of bad news....

:cheer: Have a safe journey home. Thanks for being you! :hugs:

Made it home safely, and it's been a whirlwind. I've been in country for about 8 days and home for 4, and it seems I am waaaaayyy more popular than I remembered. The trip was a long one, but the end result was worht the wait.

LizM-we flew commercial back home.
hobbes-the lines were killer.

can anyone answer a question i have(strictly rhetorical here)-why can you take anything including the kitchen sink out of the US, but coming back, on a military flight you have to go through customs????? and the list of things you can and cannot take on a plane???? 4 packs of matches but not a lighter??????

That's it for my rant for now, just wanted to let you all know I made it home.

You're home!!! :hug::

Welcome back! :D

So, where ya gonna be a muffin now, huh? ;)

I can't answer any of your airline trauma questions. I had enough crap to deal with just getting color infrared film through security! :lol:

That's the one thing I really don't miss about the military....the processing lines.

Welcome back!!! Good to see you made it back okay.

Thanks Chase.
Joe- I am back in the big B.
LizM-I know what you mean about the jump seats. Let you in a little secret, those little planes called sherpa's suck even worse. If you've never rode in one, count your blessings right now!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who held a good thought for myself and all the other Americans over there, regardless of your opinion of the war, we really do appreciate it and you.

A good friend of mine got back in April, I'm glad you will be home soon.....Have a safe trip....

Glad you made it home safely :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back