a bit of this a bit of that

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by liquidflight, Oct 8, 2003.

1. liquidflight

liquidflight TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A bit of everything here. Can anyone guess what the second one is? It's tough, so I wouldn't imagine so, but you never know...

Tell me what you think of these. :)

2. dlc

dlc TPF Noob!

I like the flower shot the best. I don't know what #2 is unless it is a part of the train engine, but very interesting. Would that be your hubby standing at the fence?

3. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    nice ones liquid flight, my current screen resolution at work is a shocking 256 colours, but i can still tell they nice pics :)

hrrm, my guess for #2 too would be part of a train engine, but i have no clue!

4. manda

manda instigator of pottymouthedness

i'd say its part of a train!

love the light in no 1!

5. Late

Late TPF Noob!

number 1 has that nice warm lighting to it. number 2 would be my favorite, I think its a great contrast between what it is, old decaying rusty metal machinery, and the soft almost pastel-like colors all that decay is creating. its a nicely composed, pretty picture of rusty machinery.

6. liquidflight

liquidflight TPF Noob!

Thanks Guys and Gals. Hmm, gal is kind of an ooooold word. Anyway, yes, the man in the bottom one is my gorgeous hubby. :) The second one, good guess but it's not a train engine. It does look that way though, now that I look at it with that in mind. It is actually an old printing press that has been left outdoors to the weather. Neat huh? :) As for the lighting on the first pic, I have NO CLUE how I did that. LOL I have a close up of a flower that ended up the same way and I love it, but I'm not versed in the manual workings of a camera, everything I do is automatic, so I got lucky.
    -Liquid