A block from my house.

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just went down the other morning to try to get the dolphins feeding but couldnt get a good enough shot of them. While waiting I snapped this. I wanted to get the feel of the area i live in. Lots of causways, sail boats, and palmetos.
Looking for opinions c/c.

IMG_3889.jpg

The bottom half is too dark. Moving up closer and just getting the water and sky would have been better, IMO. Either that or use a filter to even it out. Actually, the entire shot is too dark, at least for my taste. Maybe shooting it again at a better time? Or using a slower shutter?

I think it is all a matter of personal taste.
I happen to love the silhouette effect that the ground/palm trees give.

Thank you for your input! I too like the silhouette shots. I tried to PP it as I saw it. I unloaded about 80-90 clicks that morning.
Felix :thumbup:... Im in Melbourne, Florida. This is the ICW
I have been wondering what people think that have intrest in photography, not just fam and friends. I love to share my hobbies!

Im in Melbourne, Florida.

Oh I've driven up there a couple of times. I envy you! You have so many awesome places to shoot! No clue what ICW stands for though. :lol:

About the bottom, the reason why i didn't see them as silhouettes is because there's too much detail in them to be silhouettes, at least from my view. If the ground and tree would be completely dark, then we're talking about something else.

Been over that bridge plenty of times! :thumbup: All the time actually
tj

Most reactions

Back