Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In an effort to not overwhelm the general gallery we have added an new forum that focuses on Landscape and Nature photography. Welcome and enjoy!

Raymond J Barlow said:
I like this idea, but what if there was no gereral gallery?? just topic everything.

We might get there eventually, but we don't want to spread the genre so thin that there aren't quite a few topics posted so we're just starting a little at a time and watching how things go. Thanks for the input! :)

Wahoo......Looks like I found a new home :mrgreen: Thank you powers that be :thumbup:

Is constructive critisim allowed in this gallery? Personally I would like to see it, as it may make the gallery more interesting.

John E. said:
Wahoo......Looks like I found a new home :mrgreen: Thank you powers that be :thumbup:

Is constructive critisim allowed in this gallery? Personally I would like to see it, as it may make the gallery more interesting.

If the poster requests critique then by all means supply it. In general the galleries are more for sharing work, but most people will specify if they are looking for suggestions on ways to improve as well :D

photobug said:
Hmmm... Landscape & Nature. I don't think I've ever taken any of those. I shall have to explore... :)

wait, who are you again? :D

Jim, this forum was made for the likes of you and me - so get to posting! Thanks Allison for getting this going!

:lol: Been posting in here but missed this thread, anyway a big thanks to the admins/mods that got this up and running...it's defnitely easier to see more photos this way, and pics aren't getting pushed down so fast :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back