A brand new hobby.

lukebloomquist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hola,

So, my first year in college, and I have 3 primary friends on campus. These friends of mine are all extremely into photography, and me being a poet, I automatically dig anything artistic and aesthetic in any manner. So I go out with them numerous times with them and their fancy cameras, on wild photoshoot adventures that have led to a police chase, almost getting attacked by numerous animals, and losing car keys in a field for about 5 hours. The passion they show for the silly adventures they go on, merely to capture a shot, just to be able to look back on it later and remember that exact moment, inspired me, and I will be getting my Canon Rebel xSi hopefully in the next couple of weeks, sometime before Christmas. I'm brand new to photography, fresh out of the womb, and am looking on saddling up my diaper and getting into it! I can't believe how touchy I just sounded :hug::

Byaaaaaahhhh!

Welcome! I'm like you, brand new into this photography world. There is a great group to learn from here. Can't wait to see some pics!

you're the first person to actually leave a detailed sentence!

cheers :)

And I'll be the first one to "Zen" my reply:

Welcome! ;)

Most reactions

Back