a breeze to push away a tree

white

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4822804374_5423924c78_z.jpg

So I don't normally bump threads, but I thought I'd give this one another go around. I'm doing a series of ten prints for my class final project, and they're all going to be presented in this style. Basically ten diptychs.

I like that - nice work. I wonder what it would look like with a slight colour cast applied to the area between the exterior of the book and the edge of the image?

Ill give you some credit for having some thought put into this instead of just the average, hey check out another butterfly. Just curious is this just one photo or is it the same leaf? Much cooler if its the same leaf imo.

Ill give you some credit for having some thought put into this instead of just the average, hey check out another butterfly.
Yeah, for the last week or so I've been creating thumbnail sketches for every picture. Kinda use to working that way because I had to do it with design work.
Just curious is this just one photo or is it the same leaf? Much cooler if its the same leaf imo.
Just one photo, lit in the studio, printed in the darkroom.

i was hoping maybe u took a photo of the whole leaf, then closed the book and smashed it on the other side type thing. either way good work.

No it is a real book. Thumbnail sketches are just rough ideas put down on paper so when you get into the studio you're not bumbling around without a clue. :)

I think this is a heck of a beautiful shot. Wouldn't look out of place in the B&W sub-forum at all.

I think this is a heck of a beautiful shot. Wouldn't look out of place in the B&W sub-forum at all.
Oh you mean No-Man's Land? :lol:

Nice website, by the way. You have a lot of fantastic photographs there.

Oh you mean No-Man's Land? :lol:

Nice website, by the way. You have a lot of fantastic photographs there.
Thanks, you're very kind. I've just checked your Flickr and added you as a contact. Cool work for a beginner ;)

Really cool shot, you win 10 internets.

Most reactions

Back