A bride - BW

bumkicho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
32258113450_00b044ca2c_b.jpg

Wonderful image. Looks a little dark but I would bet it's my crappy monitor at work. I have fixed this thing three times for the company.

Wonderful image. Looks a little dark but I would bet it's my crappy monitor at work. I have fixed this thing three times for the company.
It is indeed under exposed. I could brighten up a bit, but for some reason, I like the way it looks under exposed.

I like it exposed like this too because of the wide contrast between the darker clothing and the bright/goldish lace. Plus there are bright spots on her nose which if the total exposure is taken up might get blown out a bit (which can counter by lowering highlights).

This would be the bees neez if it was a just a bit brighter.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Great lighting. I think the blacks might be a bit too dark though. It creates a bit of an unpleasant contrast in my opinion.

Love the contrast of the subject and the background.

Beautoful picture, nice depth of field. Not saying it was the lens, but out if curiosity what kens were you using

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Beautoful picture, nice depth of field. Not saying it was the lens, but out if curiosity what kens were you using

I used 50mm 1.8 lens.

I disagree with others about the shadows btw. I wouldnt mind if the nlacks of the trees were taken back a little, but I think the blacks on her should remain the same

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I love the darkness. It's beautiful just the way it is. I generally am drawn to darker images rather than perfectly exposed portraits or light and airy style. I follow a few wedding photographers that purposefully underexposed and their images are stunning

I generally am drawn to darker images rather than perfectly exposed portraits or light and airy style.
So am I, which is why, not always but mostly, I leave my camera at -2/3.

Most reactions

Back