A buck that was in the fog..

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a shot I got last fall. This guy was in really heavy fog so I made it sepia. I always think a fog shot will look nice until I see it on my PC.

234559546_aTvyo-X3.jpg

Hey, I think it looks great. How close were you to the buck.

I really enjoy your pictures and I really love your site. How long have you been shooting.

Well thank you very much. About 5 years seriously. Well as a serious hobby. Before that it was just carrying a P&S around with me.

The sepia works well with the shot. And how amazing to be that close...I'd gasp with amazement and then forget to breathe if I were to see one that close

Thanks. There is about of month in late fall that the male whitetail acts like us guys do year round. :) It's called the rut. During this period they really get so distracted that it makes it much easier to photograph them. They are constantly on the move so all you need to do is be in their territory and more than likely he'll show up.

I got kicked by a deer once. So yeah, I guess you could say I was close. But, I was 8 and not carrying around a camera, and if I had been, it'd probably have been broken haha. My stomach was bruised for a while. Damn deer.

Nice shot TC. I think the sepia works well here, it's something you don't see a lot in wildlife photography.

very nice capture, I'm not a fan of the sepia though. I like to see a shot like that in color.....I think the fog adds the best effect of all.

Awesome shot!! :thumbup::thumbup:

A very good photo.

Also, so very glad the vermin didn't crash through your windshield.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back