A bunch of stuff - 500th

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my 500th post, kinda cool. Ok so to celebrate I just have a mix of a bunch of stuff from the week

IMG_1201_1.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

Thanks for looking as always

I think I am starting to notice a style of mine of doing obliques. Even if it isn't obviously oblique many are slightly

Ah, happy 500 then, DeepSpring.
While I like some of your series here, I don't like them all. The spontaneous (candid?) portraits are nice, though the focus is not always where I personally would have liked it to be, e.g. in the first it is on the fringes and the eyes are out of focus ... and in 5 it is on the tips of his hair on both sides and his whole face is out of focus ... you may call this "personal style" ... to me it's technical flaws.

And your girl-friend ... why does she not grant us a look ;)???

That narrow stretch of pavement doesn't do anything for me.
And the pulling-my-eye pic is a bit gross (for my liking).

lol yeah the last one isn't the most pleasing to look at.

I think the problem with my focus is I've been using my 50mm for all of these and it has a much smaller focus ring as well as aperature then I am use to. When It's at 4 - 5.6 you don't have to worry about the focus AS much because well yeah you know there is more in focus.

I am really going to be working hard to keep on top of that now

As far as the oblique I don't think it is the oblique I am attracted to but angles that you don't normally see. To me just straight on portraits are slightly boring, even my own. I just need to learn more how to be able to make things look as they normally don't and how to stray away from the ordinary with my practice.

Most reactions

Back