A Cabinet

Paparoksguitar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cabinet_by_paparoksguitar.jpg

I haven't done anything for awhile just because...No reason really I just haven't had time and haven't had ideas. Basically kind of a block.
It's always fun to get back into doing it after a month or so.

I would love any and all Comments and crits' please.

Ouch, not a comment? I probabaly won't be getting any better anytime soon without any critique. :(

Ok, well I suppose part of the problem is that it is in fact a picture of part of a cabinet, and that's about it. There's nothing really to get or hold one's interest. If you've got a photography block, I would suggest taking your camera outside, there's almost always something that you can find to take an interesting picture of.

I think its oretty good, very simple yet to me there is smething appealing about it. Very clean and I like the depth of field. No need to go outside, not that im against it, but there are hundreds of interesting subjects all around yuo, in fact Im sure one is within arms reach right now.

I would like to see that as an assigment or POTM find an object almost everyone has and is not super interesting in and of itself. A remote control, a tape dispenser, a spoon, etc and try to create an interesting or dramatic photo.

Thanks a lot for your input guys, it's not so much a block as much as i don't find things around me interesting. The suburbs of Minnesota aren't exactly a photographers paradise IMO :p.

I was kind of hoping my PP would spice it up a little, but I'm kinda satisfied with the result.
I'm going to the university of Wisconsin Madison over the weekend so hopefully I'll get some cool shots there.
Thanks for the input :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back