A candid shot of me... (First post)

Andyvalver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Apart from my introduction post this is my first post of a picture :p
I took this on sunday, the reflextion through my girlfriends sunglasses. Its supposed to be a candind type shot..

Sunglasses1.jpg

Candid shot would imply the subject didn't know that they had their picture taken, so I don't think there's such a thing as a candid self portrait lol.

Great shot though! Love the shallow dof.

great shot. the shallow dof adds to it.

Whoops, it seems i was being a bit thick lol.

Thankyou for the comments guys :p

Teehee, I was wondering the same when I read the title, thinking "How can a photo of the photographer himself be 'candid'?" :D

Yeah, well, the good ol' Into-someone's-sunglasses-photo. That shallow DOF looks like a bit of "-shop" to me? Is it?

Teehee, I was wondering the same when I read the title, thinking "How can a photo of the photographer himself be 'candid'?" :D

Yeah, well, the good ol' Into-someone's-sunglasses-photo. That shallow DOF looks like a bit of "-shop" to me? Is it?

The dof is the lens mate. The Aperture was set at 1.8 and iso at 800. All i did in shop/raw was slide the clarity slider lower so its not as sharp and played with the exposure a little.

Candid shot would imply the subject didn't know that they had their picture taken, so I don't think there's such a thing as a candid self portrait lol.

Great shot though! Love the shallow dof.

I Agree.

Really nice shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back