A Castle

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Somewhere along the road to Geneve.....

7985-SwissCastle3.jpg

I like your composition, that you included the rail tracks in it. Kind of like looking at the past-versus-present from the POV of about 150 years ago, when railroads were like BAM we're here now.

And while the grainy texture to it may or may not have been intentional, I like it nonetheless

It has such a cool old look to it, like it was taken 100 plus years. Did you scan this from the print or negative?

Very nice composition - and the scan makes it extra old in the way it looks which I like a great deal. There is nothing there that might suggest it was taken in the 70s, you could as well claim the photo was much, much older. Were you going past in a train? Is that how this photo came about?

LaFoto said:
Very nice composition - and the scan makes it extra old in the way it looks which I like a great deal. There is nothing there that might suggest it was taken in the 70s, you could as well claim the photo was much, much older. Were you going past in a train? Is that how this photo came about?

Thanks you, but I don't want to be any older that I am........:lol:

Touring Europe, driving through with a van. It was the hip thing to do back then.

Glad you like it.

Great photo, I love the whole look of it and the composition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back