A chance in a billion...

dreemweaver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I created a cover for a friend of mine who is having a book publised soon... I used 4 free and royalty freephotos found on a website... now a year later the publisher needs some proof they are free and royalty free... only problem is, a year later I can't remember wher I found them... I have tried for HOURS to search for them...
if you goto www.mynewfamily.com they are the 4 sepia toned images... if ANYONE recognizes ever one of them I could really do with some help finding them... I could redo the cover but it looks just right as it is...

I know this is a major longshot... but thanks anyway

When you downloaded the images wasn't the URL with them?

Sadly I have edit and resaved the images since then and also switched computers a couple of times too... so sadly there is no trace from the photos or internet history... :(

Can't help sorry, Use the free images from a stock agency like Fotolia
You can trackback and guarantee you have real royaly free images...

That link is worth signing up to by the way as you get a free download credit for one of their non free images! (xmas promotion)

Sorry I cant be more helpful but I doubt you will manage to trackdown those images..

Doug

do you remember the original files names?

if you do you could do a google images search

Most of the free royalty-free stuff I've seen have a clause that says they cannot be used for commercial purposes, only private. The ones that can be used commercially royalty-free usually come in a pack for money. Even if you do find them, you still may not be able to use them. You might want to put the time into finding replacements instead.

Most reactions

Back