A Charlie Brown Christmas

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I would try my hand at a few holiday pictures, as well as post a little "Merry Christmas to TPF"note.
I am so grateful that I found this forum with wonderful people who are so willing to give suggestions, critiques, and encouragement in general. Thanks everyone!:D

Now for the pictures. As you can see from my username, I rather like Peanuts so yesturday I tried some long exposures to obtain the 'star' effect. Worked, meh, fine, the white balance is off a tidge bit (Okay. little bit more than a tidge ;) ) In addition, I will put on the more traditional Christmas shots. I put this thread into snapshots mostly because I have now seen what I need to improve on such as
A. Use a real tree. Fake tree needles aren't visually appealing
B. It is much easier to clean off the bulb before taken the photo, as opposed to trying to clone all of the specks off of it when processing the photo.

Enjoy.

The Gang
76339299_c3de997752.jpg

Schroeder
76339254_e1fcc54581.jpg

Woodstock Reindeers
76339154_b980cddecb.jpg

Marcie
76339117_b6176c13bf.jpg

76339177_24251ba8e3.jpg

76339185_8a85aecf9e.jpg

76339229_29c4ae1c17.jpg

This is a somewhat different Christmas tree decoration than you would normally find here! :D Very nice.
Do there happen to be any close-ups of Snoopy? Maybe? My daughter loves Snoopy!
Or Lucy, for that matter?

And I like the outcome of your little experiment here very much :D!!

i think you should have posted this in general gallery....i think these are wonderful !!! what a great tree.....

my son, knot fan, is such a snoop expert....he has almost everything snoopy...

i have to show him this....

way to go peanuts...!!or as charlie brown would say " aaaauuuggghhhhh"

Cool shot Peanuts. Love the tree, and the theme.

I love peanuts! (not just you. ;) )

in fact... I just got a book of their comic strips at the bookstore. (a christmas present to my little bro.)

Thanks everyone!
I do have a snoopy shot, I wasn't exactlly happy with the composition, but I will post it just for you guys :). I didn't quite get through every character on the tree, so when I do that, I will 'awake' this thread and post some more. Once again, thanks everyone and I hope everyone has a great holiday!

76339135_21614db2da.jpg

76628543_9c29479922.jpg

Speaking of Schroeder. Here are some holiday pictures of my 2 year old mini schnauzer named Schroeder which were taken just a few hours ago. I think these pictures fit the title rather well.

1. Schroeder's profile (not to fond of the close cropping :S whoops)
76682110_9bf6cf5303.jpg

2. Again.. not wonderful with composition but a sweet picture nonetheless)
76682130_12a9e89e05.jpg

76682160_f8eae8ed5a.jpg

4. My apologies for the poor photoshopping. This is his newest trick. "Pray"
76682058_5f0771136d.jpg

5. Another poor photoshop, but.. :)
76682047_e7c3546996.jpg

No he doesn't wear sweaters or bowties most of the time.

LittleMan said:
no?
That's strange... I thought he would.

Hmmm.. well.. Schroeder the Schnauzer's attire usually consists of only his collar, I can't be certain about the cartoon character though.;)

Peanuts said:
Hmmm.. well.. Schroeder the Schnauzer's attire usually consists of only his collar, I can't be certain about the cartoon character though.;)
Well, I don't think the comic "Schroeder" wears only a collar... so it must be the dog.... :lmao:

beautiful pics, Peanuts! (so it's Brittany, eh? beautiful name, too)
Puts me right into xmas spirit!!!! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back