A closer look.

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very random things in a city council meeting. :)

c184415.jpg

c184325.jpg

c184217.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Nice shots! But I have to agree with jon here... the hand one has just got that little bit of oompf about it. Good work!

That hand belongs to the Police Chief of Bulverde, Texas. My very good friend. :mrgreen:
Thanks guys, that's the one I liked the most also... the others were just hatched out of bordom. :p

Could you have been bored at the council meeting, maybe? Just a tad? So you had to go round and take close-ups of things????

Here's to boredom!
(If the outcome is this!)

I like the second photo best, though No.3 follows immediately after.

LaFoto said:
Could you have been bored at the council meeting, maybe? Just a tad? So you had to go round and take close-ups of things????

Here's to boredom!
(If the outcome is this!)

I like the second photo best, though No.3 follows immediately after.
Actually, I took all of those without leaving my chair!
Thank God for digital zoom..... :p

:lmao:

Thanks y'all!

btw Elsaspet,
About a week ago my dad and I had to drive up to Dallas/Ft.Worth to help out a friend, I thought about you while I was there but we were so busy there was no free time at all.
We drove up there early in the morning and got back around 1 in the morning..... It was an all day thing.... lol

LittleMan said:
Thanks y'all!

btw Elsaspet,
About a week ago my dad and I had to drive up to Dallas/Ft.Worth to help out a friend, I thought about you while I was there but we were so busy there was no free time at all.
We drove up there early in the morning and got back around 1 in the morning..... It was an all day thing.... lol

Now that just wrong! I would have loved to have met you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back