a cloud a day

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All comments and critique greatly appreciated.

Tuna

CD.jpg

beautiful image, but not a realistic. If you were editing for the sureal, then you've achieved your goal. I like it.

another windows wallpaper! :wink: i like the saturation a lot. is this simply adding the sat in PS?

I love the work.

Analog or Digital? Details pls.

Digital (D70, 12-24mm). Composite image with some heavy-handed levels, curves, dodging/burning, etc. Partial result of another project I was working on...

Tuna

The image above was done to match the needs of the project but I have an earlier version of the image that may satisfy the "realist" view of what it should look like...

LightCloud1.jpg

It looks a bit simple to me, but also a bit more realistic. Still too saturated, though.

Cool shot! I like the original much more than the burnt/dodged one. The first is taking away the simple-ness which is what makes the seconds comp so unique. The first was done for a project? are there other variations of this shot?

mygrain said:
Cool shot! I like the original much more than the burnt/dodged one. The first is taking away the simple-ness which is what makes the seconds comp so unique. The first was done for a project? are there other variations of this shot?

Those are my thoughts, coming from mygrain! :sillysmi:

Most reactions

Back