A collection of Wedding photography

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I put together a collection of last years weddings, just thought I'd share the link. They are on my Blog here

Regina-Photographer-Carols-photography-regina-wedding-3.jpg

Carol
Website
Regina Award Winning Wedding Photographer - Your Wedding Your Way

Last edited:
Carol,

I'm just going to say this in as diplomatic a way as I can. First off, I'm sure we all appreciate that you're contributing to the forums. However, it seems like your last couple topics have all been posted in the spirit of marketing your own business. There are a couple things to consider about that:

A) Simply put, it makes you look like a hack. Posting a single image, and then linking to a personal or business blog hardly qualifies as the meaningful content these forums are build around. Looking at your responses to people's comments in other threads, there is little to no engagement if it doesn't directly pertain to marketing your business.

B) The biggest issue, is that it just doesn't make sense. We, as working and/or aspiring professional photographers are not your target audience. Why would you waste your time marketing a blog post to us? Especially when the link you provided is not to a blog post as you described, but a shell marketing website that promotes your own services. From one professional to another, that just doesn't make sense.

I'm not saying don't contribute, by all means, do. Everyone here appreciates when seasoned and upcoming pros alike join the pool. However, we also expect a certain degree of substance to most posts. Self-promotion, at least in this sub-forum, is wholly looked down on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back