A common error- HELLO EVERYONE!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This seems to be a reoccuring slip up on a lot of the newbies here- but I too finally got to this area of the forum today. D'oh!

Hi everyone!! My name is Robbie and I'm an artist from Oxford, MS (home of writer Wm. Faulkner) I'm a painter and printmaker by trade and extremely new to photography. I got my first 35mm SLR last October(canon rebel). I love it and I haven't stopped clicking since. Boy can it get expensive!!!! I've have quickly fallen for medium format and I'm currently working my way to large format. I'm a film lover and I'm trying to avoid the digital scene as much as possible (although I do have a sony cyber shot for taking photos of my paintings for my website). It seems like the wrong time to stay traditional...lol!

I recently sold my first six photographs to a gallery(congrats to me :D ) and I think it has encouraged me to further my concentration on photography for a while, and maybe put down the brushes for a bit. Please visit my website http://www.robbiepalmertree.com.
Thanks for the second. :green to:

Robbie, welcome! I was just looking at (okay, slobbering over) some of the stuff you put up in the creative forum - and I was going to ask you if you've exhibited. :D Your stuff is terrific.

Very glad you're here. Now you have to suffer the madness with the rest of us. :wink:

Welcome, great to have you here.

Impressive work Robbie....welcome aboard!

Thanks for the greetings. I feel very welcome here. I have always liked being surrounded by artists. It the best way to progress as one. Terri-yes i do exhibit. There are two galleries locally I have work hanging in at all times and have been part of many group exhibits.

Most reactions

Back