A concise photo C&C please

bluewave930

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think this photo is quite concise~ I'd rather that I had focused on mildle one,but there ware some reasons prevent me from doing so~
How do you think of this photo?
DSCF0638.jpg

too much dead space and it's too darn bright. you need more wheat than that to make some bread

thanks for your comments:lol:

I disagree with the other's comments. I think the elements of the photo, the exposure and subject, work quite nicely. I think what you need to do is come up with a better composition however. This could be really great, but the composition is not engaging with the strong elements being misplaced in the frame. Give me something to lead my eye into the photo. The other problem I see is that there appears to be a light pole out of focus in the background which disturbs the natural elements of the photo.

i like it, but it looks like vector art to me

great comments guys~thank you very much~I appreciate it~~

huh!

Vector graphics (also called geometric modeling or object-oriented graphics) is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and polygons, which are all based upon mathematical equations to represent images in computer graphics. It is used in contrast to the term raster graphics, which is the representation of images as a collection of pixels.

what? well, maybe not VECTOR per-say, but it looks computer animated is what i was trying to say ( i know its not, it just sorta has that look to it)

What type of light source was this? Looks like it was taken a mile or two away from the sun!

Has potential to be cool. Center should have been focused. If you had more wheat in the background it'd been better.

what? well, maybe not VECTOR per-say, but it looks computer animated is what i was trying to say ( i know its not, it just sorta has that look to it)

You were right the first time with the VECTOR art comment. I taught computer art, at one stage. However my eye is very much distracted by the extreme over-exposure which considerably reduces detail. I would have gone for side lighting and more accurate exposure.

skieur

Most reactions

Back