a conspiracy

anicole said:
hey ... just cause aprilraven is my first cousin-aunt-niece by marriage doesn't mean I'm being ugly about those who do ...

can no one keep a secret??? sheeezzsh....

you took after your sisters uncles cusin on her left side, by marriage once removed family's side...

dang it. :mrgreen:

Soooo...I went to two different stores, and bought a bag of m & ms from each store. It was hard to get back here and not finish off one of the bags, but I made it.
So here are the results...

Bag :1

P1010195.jpg

Bag: 2

P1010196.jpg

Seems the yellows were the same in both packs, but the others were all different.

oh...sorry aboot the quality of pics. I work in a warehouse, and was only using my 2.0 megapixel camera.

yellow suffers across the board.....a conspiracy i tell you or they've established a permissible exposure level to the dye. what do ya make of it? :p

This reminds me of when I bought a bag of chips. I only ended up with aboot 6 giant chips in the bag. I felt ripped off. I called the company, and they said...as long as that weight on the bag matches the weight of the chips inside...you can have one chip, or 20 ...as long as the weight is right.
I wonder what the reply would be for the lacking of yellow m and ms.
My other theory, is called the Seahorse theory. The other colours have the ability to reproduce, and the yellow ones can not.

anicole said:
Does Canada not believe in M's?

Hm....it happened when I dumped them on the table..they all landed upside down. Wierd eh?:confused:

Chiller said:
Hm....it happened when I dumped them on the table..they all landed upside down. Wierd eh?:confused:

the letter m weighed them down......i hate that...

so...do you notice ya'll have blacker m&m's????

maybe i need to move to canada....can you come along cuzin??

got room for us chiller??

aprilraven said:
the letter m weighed them down......i hate that...

so...do you notice ya'll have blacker m&m's????

maybe i need to move to canada....can you come along cuzin??

got room for us chiller??

Nah girl...they are not blacker...just the camera is worser. And my room is darker, so the shot came out bader They are the same as y'alls.
Bring it on...ya'all are welcome. But bring your boots and shovels.

Chiller said:
Nah girl...they are not blacker...just the camera is worser. And my room is darker, so the shot came out bader They are the same as y'alls.
Bring it on...ya'all are welcome. But bring your boots and shovels.

boots and shovels....??? cause cannucks are full of sh*t....???

dont tell me its for snow...we are hitting 70 tomorrow....maybe you should come down here..

Most reactions

Back